About Our ShelterThe Pet ShopShelter Wish ListSurrender an AnimalAbout Spay/NeuterSpay/Neuter/Now Clinic ScheduleImportant Phone NumbersLicensing Your DogLost a Pet?Found a Pet?Medical EmergenciesRabies ClinicsFundraising EventsSPCA Critter Giver 500 ClubDonationsNewsletterWhere There's a Will There's a WayHappy Tails!Links
2018 Free Rabies Clinics
ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Human Services Building (Clinics held at back of building)
80 State Highway 310, Suite 2
Canton, NY 13617
Phone: (315) 386-2325
|Wednesday, April 4||3-5 p.m.||Canton Human Services Building|
|Thursday, April 19||6-7 p.m.||Parishville Fire Station|
|Wednesday, April 25||6-7:30 p.m.||Morristown Highway Barn|
|Wednesday, April 25||6-7 p.m.||Lisbon Fire Station|
|Tuesday, May 1||6-8 p.m.||Waddington Town Barn|
|Tuesday, May 8||6-8 p.m.||Massena Village Garage|
|Wednesday, May 16||6-8 p.m.||Ogdensburg Fire Department|
|Thursday, May 17||6-8 p.m.||Potsdam Town Barn|
|Wednesday, May 23||6-7:30 p.m.||Hammond Town Barn|
|Thursday, May 31||6-7 p.m.||Colton 25 Wildwood Road|
|Wednesday, June 13||6-7 p.m.||Russell Fire Department|
|Thursday, June 14||6-8 p.m.||Tri-Town Arena|
|Thursday, June 14||6-8 p.m.||Star Lake Fire Hall|
|Wednesday, June 20||6-8 p.m.||Heuvelton Fire Hall|
|Wednesday, July 11||6-8 p.m.||Pierrepont Town Barn|
|Thursday, July 19||6-8 p.m.||Gouverneur Town Barn|
|Thursday, August 16||6-8 p.m.||Fowler Town Barn|
|Wednesday, September 19||1-3 p.m.||Canton Human Services Building|
|Wednesday, October 17||6-8 p.m.||Ogdensburg Fire Department|
|Wednesday, October 24||6-7 p.m.||Lisbon Fire Station|
|Thursday, November 1||1-3 p.m.||Canton Human Services Building|
PLEASE NOTE...IT IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL DOMESTICATED DOGS, CATS, AND FERRETS ARE IMMUNIZED AGAINST RABIES.
- Three Year Vaccinations are available but a CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE is required and is the only acceptable proof for an animal to receive a three year vaccination certificate. According to NYS law, the rabies tag is NOT acceptable proof of a previous vaccination.
- Dogs and cats must be at least three (3) months old to be vaccinated.
- Pregnant dogs and cats CAN be vaccinated.
- ANIMALS MUST HAVE A COLLAR AND LEASH. CATS MUST BE IN AN ANIMAL CARRIER OR A PILLOWCASE.
- ALL ANIMALS MUST BE UNDER THE CONTROL OF AN ADULT.
- Ferrets need to be vaccinated yearly.